- 10-01-2010, 10:22 PM #401
Just became a new Apple user, by getting an iPad and think it is the best thing I have ever used. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the Apple TV, because I feel like it will eventually replace cable TV. Would like to see them used in the College where I work. If I get one I will make sure everyone gets to see it in action! Thanks for the chance!
- 10-01-2010, 10:27 PM #402iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Apple TV for me :-)
Would love to show this off to friends and family who still aren't convinced about Apple's fantastically integrated products. Netflix and Airplay and music streaming - want it all!
- 10-01-2010, 10:30 PM #403iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I want it mainly for the Netflix integration.
Disk switching on the PS3 is annoying
- 10-01-2010, 10:34 PM #404
- 10-01-2010, 10:36 PM #405
- 10-01-2010, 10:37 PM #406
- 10-01-2010, 10:51 PM #407
Love streaming netflix for the kids. We use our wii for this on old tv now. Would be nice to have for our newer tv.
Plus I am also planning on getting an ipad and new macbook pro sometime in the next six months and winning an apple tv would help keep my husband from freaking out at all my apple purchases.
- 10-01-2010, 10:53 PM #408
The only reason I would get an Apple TV is to hack it in to oblivion. I want to SHAtter some Apple TVs. I want my apps and my Boxee.
- 10-01-2010, 10:55 PM #409iPhone Intermediate
- 176 Posts
We got rid of our cable (finally) and are going completely online. So I need the Apple TV to watch the podcasts and other shows I've downloaded with iTunes.
- 10-01-2010, 11:05 PM #410iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
I would really like to try and see what this whole apple TV thing is going to be like. Plus I do enjoy my iphone 4 and will enjoy my Ipad 2 when it comes out.
- 10-01-2010, 11:07 PM #411iPhone Newbie
- 22 Posts
I would love to win a new Apple TV to go in the new house that my wife and I are just now closing escrow on It would be perfect!
- 10-01-2010, 11:13 PM #412
down with cable!
I want an apple TV because I hate cable!
- 10-01-2010, 11:16 PM #413
- 10-01-2010, 11:18 PM #414iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
One word: AirPlay
- Display family vacation photos
- Show movies from Mac or iPhone
- View WWDC session videos
- Listen to music
- Catch-up on podcasts
- 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM #415
Airplay will be awesome.
- 10-01-2010, 11:20 PM #416
Therefore I am the Pope.
Thus you must give me Apple TV.
Also I like things that work when I want to use them.
- 10-01-2010, 11:32 PM #417
- 10-01-2010, 11:36 PM #418
I can't wait to use my iPhone as a remote to control my TV, like I use it for iTunes.
- 10-01-2010, 11:39 PM #419iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
It's calling my name!! It was my birthday yesterday and all I got was a bag of apples, the fruit, nothing running iOS! I'm just dying to try out the AirPlay and Netflix! Pick me, please
- 10-01-2010, 11:44 PM #420iPhone Beginner
- 64 Posts
Airplay and netflix...I can't wait!
- 10-01-2010, 11:54 PM #421iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Yes, please give me a shot at it. Streaming Netflix to my media room is going to be awesome!!
- 10-01-2010, 11:56 PM #422
Why I should win
I've never had an apple tv before and honestly I never even thought about buying one either. I am however always looking to play media from my iPhone on my tv and wow oh wow did a solution present itself. As I turn into a loyal apple follower I see this as a must have piece of tech and I gotta have it.
- 10-02-2010, 12:00 AM #423
I need an apple TV because cablevision just turned off my cable on the TV in my bedroom because i dont have a box, and now they want $15 a month for an additional box so i can watch TV before bed. So i need something to watch shows on. I would love .99 rentals of scrubs, and to watch episodes of shows I've already paid for... PLEASE TIPB!!
- 10-02-2010, 12:02 AM #424iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
I've got an HDMI port on my tv that will never get used w/o one....so win this & may have to buy a second for my other tv.
winning would also allow me to know if I want it or just driven by all things apple.
- 10-02-2010, 12:10 AM #425