Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
eyes

I have an eye problem. My eyes do not like watching tiny videos on a tiny laptop screen. They do not like watching on a tiny iPhone screen. Enter Apple TV. Big screen! My eyes would rejoice! Please... I need this for my eye's sake!

House

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
Why I need an Apple TV

For me, the most exciting feature about the new Apple TV is Airplay. I always have my iPhone 4 and iPad on me with media queued up and I can't wait to be able to push it to me home TV and audio system. It sounds very Iron Man 2-esque, right?

I am also excited about the not brand-new concept of streaming video and songs from my PC upstairs with 3 TB of crap to watch. I have had a good solution to watch it downstairs until (hopefully) now!

But to follow up on the last iPad Live!, iTunes DOES suck. Especially photo management (per device). This needs to change to make streaming more readily available and easily configurable.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
There's two reasons I want an Apple TV. First: Airplay! and second... See the first one.

Really Airplay for my iPhone & iPad really makes this a no brainer. Everything thing else is just gravy :)

imgettingaferrari

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Why I want an Apple TV

I would like an Apple TV to give to my boss because he has a theater room in his basement and just basic cable right now. He likes to have movie nights with friends and I think having Netflix with Apple TV would be great for him! He is also looking into an iPad so he could watch Netflix from one device to the other with AirPlay. He's not to keen on current technology but I think he'd really enjoy this.

IMFSHN

May 6, 2009
Visit site
iTVness

Streaming Hulu and video downloads to my plasma screen without having to have some lame-looking cable box/TiVO or BluRay player stacked next to it- SWEET!

Jeanbest24

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get my hands on an Apple TV. It's awesome. I recently became an apple fanboy, I own Apple stock, just got an iPhone 4 (moved to AT&T just for the phone) and will be getting an iPod 4 so I can facetime my wife and 1yr old daughter when I'm away. I love the fact that airplay has been introduced and can't wait to stream movies and tv shows at anytime to my tv. Please pick me Tipb, this would mean so much to me and my family. Thank you.

Awhatnot

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Yeah it could be good for the kids, but I download all the shows I watch anyway so why not watch them on my tv with an apple tv instead of my phone or computer? Of course I need to win this one to do it!

bfolkers

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Why WOULDN'T I?

I need one of these babies!

our PS3 recently crapped out, and we now have no way to stream our media to the TV! HALP!

:eek:

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I need to win the Apple Tv

I need to win because I no longer have a computer because Windows is not very friendly. With the idea of a Apple Tv being able to be jailbroken with perhaps Safari, this is amazing news. With it I will be able to use it as my universal IOS device. Not to mention having Hulu and Netflix will allow me to not spend my weekends watching traffic for entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.