- 10-01-2010, 06:13 PM #326
- 10-01-2010, 06:15 PM #327
- 10-01-2010, 06:15 PM #328iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I want it for the airplay along with netflix integration. I think that would be very cool! Say goodbye to watching movies on my laptop!
- 10-01-2010, 06:16 PM #329
- 10-01-2010, 06:18 PM #330iPhone Newbie
- 30 Posts
I want my Apple TV
I need an Apple TV because I am striving to get rid of CABLE (TimeWarner) and the new Apple TV will help me accomplish this.
- 10-01-2010, 06:25 PM #331
Even though I have Verizon FiOS at home, I rarely watch television. I have a 50-inch HDTV that usually only plays Netflix from my Xbox 360 or re-runs of my daughter's pre-school programs. I watch most of my talevision programming on my Mac or iPad, and this is usually when I am working late. I would love to be able to sit with my kids and watch programming on an Apple TV. My programming choices, with my kids, when I choose. Now that's entertainment!
- 10-01-2010, 06:25 PM #332
- 10-01-2010, 06:28 PM #333iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Please enter me - I need a tv in my denn
- 10-01-2010, 06:29 PM #334
- 10-01-2010, 06:35 PM #335
- 10-01-2010, 06:39 PM #336iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
I wanna ween the Apple TV! Why? My wife has an iPad with Netflix, and I have a ton of home video on the MacBook ready to share on the big screen. Oh wait, I still have a box for a tv and a VCR (that's right, my friend says that the 80's called and want their home entertainment system back.) I have to start somewhere and Apple TV is it.
- 10-01-2010, 06:47 PM #337iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I hear it's the Bee's Knees.
- 10-01-2010, 06:57 PM #338iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
My old TiVo is starting to look a little long in the tooth.
- 10-01-2010, 06:59 PM #339
Apple TV Giveaway
I would love an Apple TV for my family because of the TV show rentals, Netflix movies, and Airplay. The small size allows it to be moved between TVs and it connects by a HDMI cable. This would bring the PC (ala iTunes) to the TV. Thanks TiPb and Apple!!!
- 10-01-2010, 07:03 PM #340iPhone Newbie
- 24 Posts
I'm gonna use it to play my iPhone 4 clips and iMovies on my 46" HDTV. :0
- 10-01-2010, 07:04 PM #341
- 10-01-2010, 07:06 PM #342
- 10-01-2010, 07:07 PM #343iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I really want AirPlay -- it's almost worth the price just for that feature!
- 10-01-2010, 07:08 PM #344iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I would like an Apple TV so that I can easily stream video from my computer.
- 10-01-2010, 07:11 PM #345iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
I need the apple tv because i work and go to school all day and night... at the crack of dawn (well more like 10:30am ) i have to leave for school already... after school i have to go to work... i dont get out till usually 1:30am... which means i dont get to watch my favorite prime-time shows. the 99c rentals would really help me catch up... plus i also have a netflix membership that would work so well with the apple tv... cant afford the ps3, xbox, or any of those devices that could stream from netflix... i do have a computer to watch it on but sitting up straight for 1 1/2 hour is more trouble than its worth... plus it distracts from the viewing pleasure... Please, i NEED the apple tv!!!
- 10-01-2010, 07:13 PM #346iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
It would be great to learn the programing for it. For future apps. Also to learn airplay.
- 10-01-2010, 07:14 PM #347
- 10-01-2010, 07:15 PM #348iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Netflix all the way!
- 10-01-2010, 07:21 PM #349iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I need it because
I have been a die-hard anti-Apple PC-building nerd for almost my entire life (and former Crackberry addict) and I just recently made the switch to an iPhone... I now see the light that shines from Cupertino and obtaining an Apple TV is just one more step on my path to achieve total Apple Nirvana.
- 10-01-2010, 07:23 PM #350