Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRobinson4633

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have an Apple TV for my apartment. I am a huge Apple fan and I have a huge movie collection on my iTunes. I would love to use AirPlay to watch movies with my fianc?, who is an Apple fan as well. We both are huge movie fans and the new Apple TV would a magnificent product to start our engagement season!

thrash99er

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
apple tv

I want one so I can jailbreak it and see what all it can do. I'm really interested in running apps on it, but see how good of media streaming versus something like PlayOn.

rahatmaini

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Apple TV Give-a-way

Apple TV revolutionizes the world in what it does. If I get one, I will be able to stream tv shows and movies right to my HDTV. The fact that iOS 4.2 let's me put my iPhone 4 content right on the big screen is an iteresting concept and I love it. Whatever streaming device I have bought will not be on the same level, no, same dimension as the Apple TV. God Bless Apple

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Apple tv would be perfect for when @ChrisOldroyd sends me those episodes of Doctor Who. Then I could pipe them to the tv from my computer.

anniyan428

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Help me so much in my busy college life!

I would love to have an Apple TV because it would be a great supplement to my busy college life. I absolutely love watching movies and TV, and I love nothing more than hanging out with my friends and popping in a movie or tuning into something new on TV. I just started college and I feel like I am always in class or studying and miss my favorite shows! Having an Apple TV would be great because I like watching TV shows on my TV instead of my computer so this would solve all my problems with rentals! Plus I am have been on an Apple binge lately and it would add nicely to my Macbook and new iPod with Airplay!

Biotoho

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I was always a windows mobile fanboy, but after buying an iPhone to 'play' with, I'm hooked and try to convince everyone to go Apple.
I've just started running everything through my tv and this would be the absolute icing on the cake.
Please choose me :)

Bones_6

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I need one so I can help rip everyone in my house away from Windows and Android.
I am slowly winning the battle, having convinced my father to get an iMac, but a free Apple TV with 99 cent rentals might seal the deal.

Andyjhay55

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Apple TV Giveaway

I would love one. Was looking at getting on but I have a new daughter on the way, and that type of purchase at this time can't happen. Have to save all my money for diapers.

BeyondtheTech

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
Netflix, AirPlay, and iOS!

Actually, I just don't want to burn my hand like I do still with my current AppleTV.

Last edited:

vivekv80

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Staying in the remotest place in New Mexico with only Internet connection, (no cable, hell no store within 45 miles) with Apple TV, can watch episodes that I would have watched on TV. Plus Netflix plus AirPlay... OOH

audicy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I need it because PS3 media server (as good as it is) just will not stream HD from my iMac without stuttering. Oh, and may stop me from burning out yet another PS3 from over use! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.