- 10-01-2010, 04:03 PM #251iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I was always a windows mobile fanboy, but after buying an iPhone to 'play' with, I'm hooked and try to convince everyone to go Apple.
I've just started running everything through my tv and this would be the absolute icing on the cake.
Please choose me
- 10-01-2010, 04:04 PM #252
- 10-01-2010, 04:05 PM #253iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Just got my first led tv and would live to use airplay on ut with the apple tv!
- 10-01-2010, 04:06 PM #254iPhone Beginner
- 53 Posts
I need it because of AirPlay. I LOVE streaming stuff.
- 10-01-2010, 04:07 PM #255
- 10-01-2010, 04:07 PM #256
- 10-01-2010, 04:10 PM #257
- 10-01-2010, 04:12 PM #258
What's not to love?
Who wouldn't want a product made out of unicorn tears that let me stop paying satellite bills?
- 10-01-2010, 04:14 PM #259
- 10-01-2010, 04:16 PM #260
- 10-01-2010, 04:17 PM #261iPhone Beginner
- 55 Posts
I have an eye problem. My eyes do not like watching tiny videos on a tiny laptop screen. They do not like watching on a tiny iPhone screen. Enter Apple TV. Big screen! My eyes would rejoice! Please... I need this for my eye's sake!
- 10-01-2010, 04:19 PM #262iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Why I need an Apple TV
For me, the most exciting feature about the new Apple TV is Airplay. I always have my iPhone 4 and iPad on me with media queued up and I can't wait to be able to push it to me home TV and audio system. It sounds very Iron Man 2-esque, right?
I am also excited about the not brand-new concept of streaming video and songs from my PC upstairs with 3 TB of crap to watch. I have had a good solution to watch it downstairs until (hopefully) now!
But to follow up on the last iPad Live!, iTunes DOES suck. Especially photo management (per device). This needs to change to make streaming more readily available and easily configurable.
- 10-01-2010, 04:20 PM #263
- 10-01-2010, 04:22 PM #264
- 10-01-2010, 04:22 PM #265
Why I want an Apple TV
I would like an Apple TV to give to my boss because he has a theater room in his basement and just basic cable right now. He likes to have movie nights with friends and I think having Netflix with Apple TV would be great for him! He is also looking into an iPad so he could watch Netflix from one device to the other with AirPlay. He's not to keen on current technology but I think he'd really enjoy this.
- 10-01-2010, 04:28 PM #266
- 10-01-2010, 04:30 PM #267iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Would love to get it to have Netflix on it! Thanks!
- 10-01-2010, 04:30 PM #268
Airplay for sure!
- 10-01-2010, 04:36 PM #269
Netflix, Airplay and breaking the CableTV umbilical cord
- 10-01-2010, 04:40 PM #270iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 10-01-2010, 04:41 PM #271iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
apple tv giveaway
i want one so i can stream media from my mac and for netflix (once netflix improves it's library)
- 10-01-2010, 04:42 PM #272iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
Streaming Hulu and video downloads to my plasma screen without having to have some lame-looking cable box/TiVO or BluRay player stacked next to it- SWEET!
- 10-01-2010, 04:47 PM #273
- 10-01-2010, 04:50 PM #274iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I need this for my second floor rooms. To stream my videos and netflix. Thx tipb
- 10-01-2010, 04:52 PM #275