Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I live in an apartment with three others--all of us have pretty extensive collections of videos on our computers that we would loooove to watch on our living room tv together. Hunching over a laptop is sorta...lame.

So yep! It's all about the Airplay--though Netflix is DEFINITELY a solid plus!

AarontheRed

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I already ordered one for me, but I want to give one to my parents for Christmas so I can go over to their place and stream videos of their grandchildren from my iPhone. Thanks for the giveaway, guys!

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
AppleTV

I'd like to use this as the main hub in my entertainment room - AirPlay & Netflix will get most of the use!!

Can't wait to try it out!

jonnytbegood

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apple Tv for Me because...

I think the Apple TV would be perfect for my family at my firehouse so we could enjoy netflix and "Rescue Me" without having to worry about missing any scenes when the tones go off for a call. That pause and restart button are crucial!! :)

mattoaks

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV giveaway

Why wouldn't I want Apple TV. It's made by Apple, it's small, and it's useful to my everyday needs. Pick me, Pick me!!

cruzmisle22

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have it for airplay as well as pure looks! I currently have my Dell dimension hooked up to my tv in the living room and the AppleTV would look MUUUUUUUUUUCH better and take less space. My fianc? would like it for that same reason. Haha. The recent jailbreak gives it more potential too!!

feezy23

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Gimme....

Well there are a couple reasons why I want the ATV you know Netfix, Air Play,the Apps that are sure to come. BUT that's not why I want it most, you see, if I were to win this thing than I MIGHT be able to talk my wife into letting me BUY A NEW HDTV!!!!. Because as we know you MUST have an HDTV to use the ATV;) So with that said I'm asking TiPB to fork over the gift card to help me with my ingenious plot to land not only the new ATV, but a new 42 inch 1080P flat screen that's sure to follow. So how bout it TiPb? Help a brotha out hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2