Apple TV 4 - What are your "expectations"?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If or when Apple releases the next generation Apple TV, what are your expectations? Are you expecting a new designs, new features, new channels, new capabilities or what? I am not asking what you "want" it to have or you you "want" it to be. You can offer that up in the following thread: http://forums.imore.com/apple-tv-4/232569-apple-tv-4-want-list.html . I'm seeking your "expectations" of it. Thanks....:)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
At least the A7 chip... 4K support... Larger local cache... Wireless AC...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I say skip the ATV 4 & go to a set top box (maybe like the (Apple / Comcast deal)) that would be available to use with all cable providers.
I would ditch my DvR set top box in a flash. It's worthless.
Good Luck

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, i've been undewhelmed by almost every apple announcement in the last 3 years. I expect to be disappointed. But i hope that's not the case. But i expect Apple TV 4 will simply be a neutered apple content selling device with a spec bump but not the device i want which is much much much less about selling you apple stuff and more about the providing user experience and most importantly not simply Apple's opinion of user experience. I expect they'll focus largely on gaming something i don't care about in a set top box.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4