Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Default Unable to play TV show purchased on Apple TV- It says "An error occurred loading this content. Try a

I purchased an episode of a TV show on the Apple TV. When trying to play it, it says "An error occurred loading this content. Try again later." I have tried multiple times over the last day, but it does not work still. I have tried to restart my Apple TV, that did not resolve the issue. I was able to play other items from iCloud that I purchased in the past from my computer or other iDevices. Anyone else run into this? Suggestions?

Global Posts
    11,542 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: Unable to play TV show purchased on Apple TV- It says "An error occurred loading this content. T

Try doing a "purchase" via the AppleTV device... download any free video content. Then try the TV show again.
    Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default Re: Unable to play TV show purchased on Apple TV- It says "An error occurred loading this content. T

I am having the same problems. I will try downloading a free content show and see what happens, but if anyone else has anymore ideas I would greatly appreciate it.