At iMore we want to share awesome deals with you - AND - allow you to share the deals you fellow community members. That's what this forum is all about - finding and sharing good deals to save us all our hard earned $$$ on Apple hardware, third-party hardware, apps, accessories, or other tech products in general!
Whenever we find a new deal, we will post it on our deals page, and HERE in the deals forum. It's our way of sharing some of the great deals that come our way quite often - and due to the size of our communities we're often approached by manufacturers with EXCLUSIVE deals - so keep it locked here for more as we go. We think you're really going to enjoy it (and save some $$$ on cool tech).
That said, we want to encourage YOU to post your own deals. Any time you find a great deal on tech (anything tech-related), go ahead and post it in this forum. All we ask is you follow some simple guidelines when posting:
1. Click the 'new thread' button to post a new deal.
2. Select the appropriate prefix (description of prefixes found here) and give a clear and concise title to help describe and categorize your deal. If you're not sure which one to use, simply select the first prefix - 'Deal'.
3. In the body of your post:
- include as much product information as you can
- include a breakdown of pricing and savings
- include any special steps that may be required to score the deal
- include any expiration dates if applicable
4. Once ready, hit POST.
5. Support your deal by answering any questions members may have. We suggest you subscribe to your thread to receive instant notification of replies.
Have fun, and remember to follow the guidelines above. Happy deal hunting!!