Totally blown away by Apple Store service

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So yesterday we headed to Ottawa for a concert and, since we have my old 6 Plus my husband is using (which has AppleCare expiring in September) and my 6S Plus with AppleCare, I wanted to take his in to be checked out before coverage ran out. He had a chip in the screen from a fall (but no other damage) but it's been dropping wifi for some time now and I wanted them to look at it. They swapped the phone and didn't charge even the AppleCare deductible - I couldn't believe it. Meanwhile, my 6S+ has had a deep but cosmetic scratch in the screen for some time that ran from the edge 3/4 of the way across the screen. I mentioned that to the Genius who was working with us.

He replaced the screen at no charge under warranty. Not even a deductible. I fully expected to pay the deductibles for both phones and was fully happy to do so.

Pretty much cemented me as Apple for life. WTG Bayshore Apple Store

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Nice to hear! Apple customer service is amazing. I dropped my mini back a few months ago. Cracked the screen from one end to the other. Replaced in no charge.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome!!!! Apple's customer service is amazing....and I'll have to agree with @mumfoau Chick-fil-A customer service is pretty darn amazing too

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73