What should I do if there isn't an Apple Store in my country?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You should contact Apple Customer Care and see if they can assist you. Otherwise, you should ask if you can mail your device to Apple for repairs.

ChezHopa

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If you currently are covered under Apple's terms of serve (Apple Care) contact Apple Care and they can assist you in identifying an authorized reseller/repair shop near you. If you are not currently covered, the info may cost you a fee. You may also do a quick internet search. It really depends on what you are looking for (sales/repair/training etc).

GiuTec

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi
If you don't have any Apple Store in your country the option that you have will be different it depends on the type of product that you have.

For Mac product you have 2 option:

Local premium reseller : they are listed on apple website and you can call in directly to the one closer to you.

Mail in services: you can avail of this services if there are not local premium reseller : after contacting apple customer care and explain your problem they will try to help you to resolve the problem over the phone if is not possible they will set up a mail in services. You will receive a box with all instruction of how to send your product back. Services is very quick and reliable (if under warranty is free of charge)

For iphone, watch etc :

Best option is mail in that has the same procedure as described before contacting apple support.

I hope this info will help

Thanks
GiuTec

82verg

Oct 5, 2017
Visit site
Move! I have to be within 20 miles of an Apple store no matter where I live. Actually I have 2 rules to where I live. 1. Full LtE service my iPhone. 2. Apple store within 20 miles. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro