- 03-16-2014, 05:41 PM #2
- 03-16-2014, 05:50 PM #4
- 10-25-2014, 10:40 AM #5
- 10-25-2014, 04:00 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Re: What should I do if there isn't an Apple Store in my country?
If you currently are covered under Apple's terms of serve (Apple Care) contact Apple Care and they can assist you in identifying an authorized reseller/repair shop near you. If you are not currently covered, the info may cost you a fee. You may also do a quick internet search. It really depends on what you are looking for (sales/repair/training etc).
- By Amamba in forum iCloudReplies: 55Last Post: 03-22-2014, 09:09 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum Apple TVReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 04:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:31 PM