What has Apple done to improve security?
I know that Apple is one of the safest, if not the safest, companies. Have they changed or improved some of their security measures? Since the FBI thing, they've show a strong backbone, how are they able to ensure their customers that they are able to continue to keep the government out?
- Best AnswerJun 21 2016 | 12:14 pm EDT
- 06-21-2016, 12:09 PM #2
- 06-21-2016, 12:14 PM #3
Re: What has Apple done to improve security?
- By iMore Question in forum Apple CarReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2016, 11:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple PayReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2016, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2016, 11:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2016, 11:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2016, 11:12 AM