- iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Why does Apple Pay work fine in real life but not with in-app purchases?
Like my post title says, I've never had a problem using Apple Pay with real life retailers (Whole Foods, Walgreens, gas stations, etc.) but whenever I try using Apple Pay for an in-app purchase (Apple Store app, Nike SNKRS app, etc.) I get an error and the purchase won't go through. I've double checked all my Apple Pay info multiple times and billing address, shipping address, everything is correct. Has anyone had a similar experience and if so how did you fix it? Thanks.
- 09-29-2016, 07:56 PM #2
- 09-29-2016, 08:03 PM #3
- 10-16-2016, 01:23 AM #5
- 11-03-2016, 12:04 PM #6iMore Beginner
- 90 Posts
Re: Why does Apple Pay work fine in real life but not with in-app purchases?
Been having this problem as well. I get to checkout and it gives me this red exclamation point saying shipping address. That's it, no context what is wrong with it. Removed and added card again, double checked the address. Everything is right, so I am out of ideas.
- By afctee in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2016, 01:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2016, 08:00 PM
- By dejanh in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2016, 04:52 PM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2016, 01:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2016, 01:27 PM