- iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Why does Apple Pay work fine in real life but not with in-app purchases?
Like my post title says, I've never had a problem using Apple Pay with real life retailers (Whole Foods, Walgreens, gas stations, etc.) but whenever I try using Apple Pay for an in-app purchase (Apple Store app, Nike SNKRS app, etc.) I get an error and the purchase won't go through. I've double checked all my Apple Pay info multiple times and billing address, shipping address, everything is correct. Has anyone had a similar experience and if so how did you fix it? Thanks.
- 09-29-2016, 06:56 PM #2
- 09-29-2016, 07:03 PM #3
- 10-16-2016, 12:23 AM #5
- By afctee in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2016, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2016, 07:00 PM
- By dejanh in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2016, 03:52 PM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2016, 12:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2016, 12:27 PM