Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts

Default Re: Is Apple Pay Working for Anyone?

Have Apple Pay on my 6S, it works where it's accepted and never had any issues as long as Apple Pay is accepted. Recently bought the Samsung Galaxy S7 & activated Samsung Pay, Samsung Pay works everywhere, anywhere there is a credit card machine Samsung Pay is accepted. Why isn't Apple Pay accepted everywhere like Samsung Pay? I think Apple Pay came out 1 year before Samsung Pay. Never been declined anywhere a credit card is accepted, I find that fantastic!!!
    iMore Nanite

Have you tried different cards? Some banks just don't support it, at least one of mine is in that category (for the record they don't support Android Pay either) "It must be Chase"
    iMore Nanite

Pay Works Flawlessly for me every time. (Love it)
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #54  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLamberson View Post
    Have you tried different cards? Some banks just don't support it, at least one of mine is in that category (for the record they don't support Android Pay either) "It must be Chase"
    Yes. It has failed with Kohl's and two USAA debit cards. It doesn't let me add my Citibank card, since Apple Pay doesn't work with Citibank. I haven't tried it with the Capital One card yet.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Things actually work offline(with instore transactions not web based/app based apple pay) so if there are any issues. It's the register ur at.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

About a month ago a couple of Petco pet supply near me swapped out their system and Apple Pay stopped working but the clerk assured me it's a corporate issue and said it would be back to working soon..
    iMore Nanite

Hi, when I first used Apple Pay I had a lot of trouble. But now its all sorted so everything is good.
    Problem one: I needed to ring the bank to authorise the registration on Apple Pay.
    Problem two: in some shops it takes a little bit of time (20 to 30 seconds) before the shop's reader is ready. So I present the card early and nothing is ready.
    Hope your problem is sorted
    jkeitz likes this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #58  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spamcat View Post
    Hi, when I first used Apple Pay I had a lot of trouble. But now its all sorted so everything is good.
    Problem one: I needed to ring the bank to authorise the registration on Apple Pay.
    Problem two: in some shops it takes a little bit of time (20 to 30 seconds) before the shop's reader is ready. So I present the card early and nothing is ready.
    Hope your problem is sorted
    Well, I've been using Apple Pay flawlessly for a few weeks now. It looks like Walgreens and Kohl's were flukes (just the first ones, so it seemed like a problem). I just got an Apple Watch this week too, and Apple Pay works perfectly there too. Really loving it!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    23,120 Global Posts

I use Apple Pay all the time.
    I recently forgot my wallet at home and had a cart full of stuff. I used Apple Pay with no problems.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123