- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Problem with Apple Pay.
Hi, i was at McDonald's the other day and i tried using Apple Pay, when i had put my phone on the reader my phone came up with a tick but the lady had said it didn't go through so i tried again and it worked the second time. This has happened to me on a few occasions please help thank you.
- 04-29-2016, 07:50 PM #2
- 04-29-2016, 07:52 PM #3
- 05-01-2016, 04:51 PM #4
- 290 Posts
Re: Problem with Apple Pay.
The record of transactions is available in the Wallet app. Your last transaction should appear below the image of the card, and if you tap the (i) symbol bottom right of the screen you get a full list. One way or another you should be able to check if payment failed or not.
The checkmark seems to come up to indicate communication with the terminal. Most likely your phone moved slightly and went out of range just before the transaction went through.
- By Jonathan Romcy in forum iPhoneReplies: 32Last Post: 06-12-2016, 02:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2016, 07:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2016, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2016, 02:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2016, 01:51 PM