I paid $1500 to apple pay on 2/9/2016 and still no refund.
I was sent an invoice by apple pay for $1500. Then AFTER I paid the money, apple pay asked for $1000 more for out of state insurance. I cancelled the sale. I was emailed by apple pay that my refund would be in the mail in 7 to 10 days, it's been 2 months. I can't get in touch with anyone. There is no contact information. Apple pay stole my money.
- 04-18-2016, 08:52 PM #2
- 04-18-2016, 08:54 PM #3
- 38,445 Posts
Re: I paid $1500 to apple pay on 2/9/2016 and still no refund.
You do realize that you are in the "iMore" forums, and that iMore doesn't have any affiliation with Apple except that we are fans of Apple products and services. With that in mind, your entire post is suspect, in my opinion. I've used Pay on more occasions than I can count, and each time, Pay never "asked" me to do anything.It is a pay feature similar to that of a credit/debit card with the exception that you're using an iOS device. Anyway, feel free to contact Apple Support regarding this matter. Thanks.
- 04-20-2016, 01:26 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2016, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2016, 08:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2016, 07:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2016, 07:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2016, 06:30 PM