How much is it total to use Apple pay for my small business?
I am looking into using some sort of Credit Card processor machine and looks like the Apple pay deal is the best and most efficient, but need to double check the details.
- 02-11-2016, 02:59 PM #2
- 03-21-2016, 08:20 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: How much is it total to use Apple pay for my small business?
Hello! I would recommend it for sure. You will see a lot less chargebacks, have much better security, be ready for the future, and people will appreciate that your have the ability to take Apple Pay. You should defiantly put a sign on the front counter by the terminal and at the main entrance letting people know that you take Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay (as if you take Apple Pay, you're actually supporting all three mobile wallets at no extra cost!). It's so nice to see small businesses get ready for the future of commerce, so props to you for taking the right approach! Hope this helped out a bit!
- 03-21-2016, 08:26 PM #4
- By eyecrispy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 71Last Post: 03-24-2016, 12:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2016, 06:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2016, 03:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2016, 01:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2016, 01:12 PM