- iMore Beginner
- 70 Posts
Apple Pay issue
I rebuilt my iPhone 6+ last week and set up Apple Pay as I did before the rebuild. I went to a vending machine which I've successfully used before and got the following error message on my iPhone (just under the credit card): "touch id or passcode required to pay." It had a big exclamation point in a circle above the message. My Touch ID works fine but not sure what's causing the error.
Could it be a faulty NFC reader?
- 09-24-2015, 02:15 PM #2
- 03-21-2016, 08:16 PM #3
Re: Apple Pay issue
- By wgillis in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 28Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:58 AM
- By mjd1969 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2015, 05:52 PM
- By jkender in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 12:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2015, 10:12 AM