Apple Pay issue

robclif4d

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I rebuilt my iPhone 6+ last week and set up Apple Pay as I did before the rebuild. I went to a vending machine which I've successfully used before and got the following error message on my iPhone (just under the credit card): "touch id or passcode required to pay." It had a big exclamation point in a circle above the message. My Touch ID works fine but not sure what's causing the error.

Could it be a faulty NFC reader?

Thanks,

Rob

mrcobra92

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I rebuilt my iPhone 6+ last week and set up Apple Pay as I did before the rebuild. I went to a vending machine which I've successfully used before and got the following error message on my iPhone (just under the credit card): "touch id or passcode required to pay." It had a big exclamation point in a circle above the message. My Touch ID works fine but not sure what's causing the error.

Could it be a faulty NFC reader?

Thanks,

Rob

Sounds like with the terminal has a config issue and is forcing non EMV building (which Visa doesn't support) or you tripped a security sensor with the secure element and its locked itself for security purposes. Does it look like this with this error message perhaps?
IMG_0498.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW