Anyone use Daylite CRM?

pjcloninger

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I am currently using a demo of Daylite to manage my business and am overall pleased with the software.

The main drawback for me is what appears to be it's inability to remote sync calendar entries. Essentially, when I'm out of the office and add an event in my iPhone, that event won't be added to my iPad or Daylite until I am back in the office with the computer on.

Do any users have suggestions for the best way to go about using Daylite? Especially users who work outside of the office.

iYura

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
You can go to Daylite preferences, Calendar Sharing and set up iCloud calendar sync. So when you add appointment to Daylite, it will sync with iCloud cal and to iPad. Voila ;)

I am currently using a demo of Daylite to manage my business and am overall pleased with the software.

The main drawback for me is what appears to be it's inability to remote sync calendar entries. Essentially, when I'm out of the office and add an event in my iPhone, that event won't be added to my iPad or Daylite until I am back in the office with the computer on.

Do any users have suggestions for the best way to go about using Daylite? Especially users who work outside of the office.

Shingo1

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
You can absolutely use the remote sync feature. It's quite easy. All you need is a dedicated computer and an always on internet connection at your home. In my case, I use a Mac Mini as a server. I installed Daylite Server on it. You can find your IP address by googling "what's my IP address". Then you use Daylite iPhone/iPad app and fill in server IP address. I suggest you turn on "wake for network access" under "energy saver" on your server.

There you have it. You can start your own Daylite server from your own home.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR