Anyone else wish Apple would bring back the black MacBooks?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Am I alone on this? I loved the look of the black MacBooks? Anyone else wish they would offer this color again? How about black aluminum ;-)

jtb79

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I agree they would look awesome but even after a couple of years it still excites me to pull out that silver MacBook Pro. There just something about it and the white apple that just screams excellence.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I had forgotten that they used to have black MBs. I guess it would be nice to have the option. I like the aluminum look better anyway. The black ones would be fingerprint magnets.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
If they brought out a black aluminum version, I feel like I would be glad to have it. At least a darker aluminum color

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Black plastic MacBooks and space grey aluminum MBPs would indeed be nice.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I love those things. I, too, wish they would return. Sadly I don't think we'll see them return.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

raymaane

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Listen. If a Macbook Air Black or Smoke whatever was to hit the Apple.com site right now, it would be a no-brainer for my current macbook to go on sale. I'd love the black color. I was just asking my friend which one he'd prefer. I have a feeling it may be making a comeback, though. We'll see.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW