- iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
Force downloading of all music in iOS10 Apple Music library? ...
In iOS9 you could view your music by genre, and force all songs to be downloaded that way. Then you only had to tell it to download 8-10 times, instead of for each individual song.
But I can't quite seem to find that same functionality in iOS10? Anyone know how to do that?
I think the "Automatic Downloads" option in Settings iOS10 for new music you add going forward, it's not retroactive?
Last edited by speedmaster; 07-15-2016 at 08:13 AM.
- 07-15-2016, 09:18 PM #2
- 07-15-2016, 09:51 PM #3
- 07-17-2016, 07:39 PM #4
- 07-18-2016, 06:33 AM #6
- By Netty228 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2016, 07:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2016, 07:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2016, 04:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2016, 12:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2016, 12:40 AM