- 05-19-2016, 11:40 AM #2
- 06-14-2016, 08:25 AM #4
- 06-14-2016, 11:55 AM #7
- 10,524 Posts
Cds on Apple Music?
Please be notified that no matter what the music status tells you, the song you've added in your library will be the ones you'll be hearing. But when you're on your iPhone/iPad, the Music versions will be played instead. To avoid this, you can rename all songs with a suffix like "(cd version)".
This will cause Music to not match songs with their database, thus leading to all your songs being physically uploaded to your iCloud Music Library
- By chennaite in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2016, 06:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2016, 01:30 AM
- By Pale Wraith in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2016, 12:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 11:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 10:42 PM