- iMore Intermediate
- 283 Posts
Apple Music purchased amount of songs different
So is there a reason why my mac is displaying more purchased songs then my iOS devices in Apple Music and iCloud music library for example ive 422 purchased songs on my mac but my iOS devices only have 402 purchased songs. and i thought icloud music library worked by copying your macs library and pushing it to all your devices so surely this means it will display the purchased songs on my iOS devices with the correct amount is anyone else experiencing this
Last edited by samduffy; 05-09-2016 at 02:41 PM.
- 05-10-2016, 01:42 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 489 Posts
Re: Apple Music purchased amount of songs different
I found that when moving songs from one phone to another newer phone, that I lost music that iTunes no longer offers, eg a withdrawn album in my case. No it doesn't seem to matter that I'd paid for it, Gone !
- By Smitty1968 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2016, 05:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2016, 02:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2016, 12:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2016, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2016, 11:04 AM