Explicit music.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I have seen one post for someone having this problem in India. Basically the majority of my library has turned to clean versions and most of the music I download through Apple music seems to Change to the clean version.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I do not know you location but this may still apply to you. Check that nothing has changed in iTunes Preferences>Restrictions. I am in Canada but have mine set to US Ratings. All my explicit is working fine. Make sure there is no laws at your location that would not permit. Make sure you do not have Restrictions turned On with your phone either. It is all I can think of off the top of my head.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I do not know you location but this may still apply to you. Check that nothing has changed in iTunes Preferences>Restrictions. I am in Canada but have mine set to US Ratings. All my explicit is working fine. Make sure there is no laws at your location that would not permit. Make sure you do not have Restrictions turned On with your phone either. It is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Im in the US . All my settings are non restricted .

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Google "Apple changing expletive music" and read all about it. If you don't have a way to manage it, you might want to give Apple Support a call. Or try a restore.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Wish I could offer you more, but as all my explicit music is working with the settings I have suggested, I am out of suggestions. I have been through iTunes pretty thoroughly. I can not find any other reason for it. Give Apple Support a call as Ledsteplin has suggested.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR