No explicit music in India [and many others]

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have spoken to Apple Support many a times now and they go through with the whole enable restrictions thingy and finally come up with the same excuse that it is due to a regional policy.

If that were true how come other Music Apps (Saavn) and others have those grayed out albums on their platform?

Nobody has found me a solution to this as of yet, so i thought why not head to one of my favorite forums.

BTW if anyone here is from India, please do sign this petition and help it be shared...

https://www.change.org/p/sanjay-kau...twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that your government/laws prohibit Apple from allowing explicit music in your area? According to your own statement, "grayed out albums" appear on their platform, and typically, grayed out typically means not accessible. Apple or any other legitimate company are not going to risk losing business by ignoring territorial laws and regulations. Your best bet would be to focus on persuading your government, in my opinion.

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
It?s fixed as of now. Just happened over the last few days. All those songs marked ?E? which were grayed out earlier are now playable and available to download.
Cheers!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711