No explicit music in India [and many others]
I have spoken to Apple Support many a times now and they go through with the whole enable restrictions thingy and finally come up with the same excuse that it is due to a regional policy.
If that were true how come other Music Apps (Saavn) and others have those grayed out albums on their platform?
Nobody has found me a solution to this as of yet, so i thought why not head to one of my favorite forums.
BTW if anyone here is from India, please do sign this petition and help it be shared...
- 03-29-2016, 08:27 PM #2
Re: No explicit music in India [and many others]
Is it possible that your government/laws prohibit Apple from allowing explicit music in your area? According to your own statement, "grayed out albums" appear on their platform, and typically, grayed out typically means not accessible. Apple or any other legitimate company are not going to risk losing business by ignoring territorial laws and regulations. Your best bet would be to focus on persuading your government, in my opinion.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 04-27-2016, 09:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2016, 01:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2016, 10:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 03-31-2016, 12:48 PM
- By Rackman Gonsalves in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2016, 02:34 PM