Apple Music: Should I Subscribe?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My whole family uses it. Saves me a bunch of money with 3 kids with different tastes in music. They always want the latest songs. I used to tell them no most of the time because I just couldn't justify it. I would buy about $20 a month between all of us though. The service costs me $16 and we can listen to whatever we want and on our own playlists. It's very worth it for me. It may not be for everyone though.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I moved over to Spotify after the free trial period. Decided to go back to Apple Music because of it's UI. I still much prefer the features that Spotify has to offer.

coldRooster

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I use it only because quite a few artists I like to listen to have their albums on Apple Music. Spotify either didn't have them or had delayed access to them.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I use it frequently, it has all the artist I listen too & most of their albums. It's something about the way it's integrated w the phone that I like.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Some like it, some don't. I haven't even done the trial period. I don't want to go with Family Sharing with just my wife and I. I like our set up as is. So Music isn't worth it for me. I have Spotify and TuneIn Radio Pro. I can't stand Beats1 radio!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does Apple Music allow to stream Music to a Bluetooth speaker?

You can stream music played via Music from a device connected to a Bluetooth speaker. I regularly listen to Music playlist via a Bluetooth connection between my iPhone 6S Plus and my Bose Soundlink Mini II speaker.

AndroidDario

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Am currently testing the free three months service. Suggestions work fine, and the chance to listen to all the music you want is appealing. They say streaming services are the future, we'll see but for now Apple Music is doing fine for me.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm still on it. $15 a month is great price for the whole family to have access. My kids use it the most. My husband even found an Apple Music app on his LG G3.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner