All of my music has disappeared
I am not subscribed to anything like Apple Music etc however all of my music is gone all of a sudden with no reason, i have synced my phone and i got my music back but then i lost it again, what is wrong with my phone?
- Best AnswerJan 20 2016 | 6:15 pm EST
After updating to iOS 9.2, my sister lost most of her music. It had to be synced from iTunes to her phone again. Apple needs to fix this. It's ridiculous and why I don't sync, nor subscribe to Music.
- 01-20-2016, 05:15 PM #2
- 01-20-2016, 06:15 PM #3
- By Tony Gilham in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2016, 07:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 12:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 12:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2016, 12:30 PM