- iMore Newbie
- 29 Posts
Apple Music re-downloads all previously downloaded songs after iOS update.
The latest iOS update caused Music to re-download all of the songs I had previously made available offline. This also occurs when temporarily signing out of my account. Thousands of songs and hours of time, not to mention a network drain.
Can I avoid this in the future somehow? If so, how?
- By tcuprof in forum Apple WatchReplies: 23Last Post: 12-27-2015, 07:04 PM
- By cesargil89 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2015, 09:40 AM
- By TechnologyTwitt in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2015, 08:33 PM
- By theKHMERboy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2015, 04:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2015, 02:00 PM