- iMore Beginner
- 87 Posts
Apple Music Problem-Greyed out songs etc
So I signed up for Apple Music yesterday, however it's not off to a great start.
Some of the songs on albums are grayed out and unplayable. Why is this?
For instance, I purchased Adeles new album, and since I signed up to Apple Music I'm unable to play the songs. They don't even show up on my iphone when I click to show all music (I have to click offline music only).
Also, music that I haven't purchased and is not in my personal library is greyed out. For example, Justin Beibers new album...one song is unplayable. And the Devil Wears Prada soundtrack, most of the songs are greyed out.
Is there a reason for this? I'm pretty disappointed as I expected Apple Music to allow me to access the whole iTunes library without an issue.
I don't fancy paying for this per month if it's going to be so fragmented.
- 11-24-2015, 10:04 PM #2
- 11-24-2015, 10:20 PM #3
Re: Apple Music Problem-Greyed out songs etc
There's still a lot of music available to you though. I don't subscribe. So I don't know about the graying out. But I know some songs are not available for legal licensing reasons. The artists don't wanna participate with those songs. Apple is still negotiating these. Songs get added daily. But you can always cancel your subscription.
- By Mercule in forum Apple TVReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2015, 08:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2015, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2015, 06:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2015, 08:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2015, 02:00 PM