i've purchased apple music and can listen to it on my iphone, but i cant listen to it on my Imac
I've purchased apple music, and i can listen to it on my phone fine. But when i go to play songs on my Imac, i'm unable to.
- 11-07-2015, 05:10 PM #2
- 11-07-2015, 05:14 PM #3
- 38,524 Posts
Re: i've purchased apple music and can listen to it on my iphone, but i cant listen to it on my Imac
I don't know what to tell you. I mean, if you're signed into iTunes and have enable Music, all you should have to do is select the play icon on the song you want to listen to. Try rebooting your Mac.
- By robertk328 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2015, 11:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2015, 09:16 AM
- By Foxhaulin in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 04:54 PM
- By spindledk in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 03:46 PM