Playlists

tleaves

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I have been downloading Apple created playlists to my phone and combining songs from various lists to make new ones. If I delete the original playlist will it delete the songs I used from that list in my new playlist?

danverbs2015

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Who knows with playlists?! Apple seem to have majorly fubar'd this side of AM. It's one of my big gripes with the service and may see me going to Spotify (and I wasn't even with them before AM!)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
In iTunes, I open the  created playlists, copy all songs to a new playlist and delete the original playlist. The playlist created by me doesn't get deleted.

Who knows with playlists?! Apple seem to have majorly fubar'd this side of AM. It's one of my big gripes with the service and may see me going to Spotify (and I wasn't even with them before AM!)

I don't agree with you. I think Music is no less than other streaming services.

danverbs2015

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't agree with you. I think Music is no less than other streaming services.

For playlists specifically it doesn't operate the way I've experienced in Spotify and Deezer. It may work for others but for me it messes up my library where others don't.
I'm sure each have their own foibles but this is the thing that keeps it from being a perfect service in my eyes.