Who's sticking with Apple Music?

screamplay

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm definitely keeping Apple Music. I find I use it more and more as time goes by. It's just too darn convenient to not use it.

Buying iTunes gift cards when they are discounted and then throwing those into my account is a good way to reduce the overall cost even more, so it works out to be a pretty good bargain.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I am sticking with it. It has my music taste down to a T. Plus I love the integration. I thought I was a big Spotify maniac but I went back to it for a few days and didn't like at all.

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely keeping Apple Music. I find I use it more and more as time goes by. It's just too darn convenient to not use it.

Buying iTunes gift cards when they are discounted and then throwing those into my account is a good way to reduce the overall cost even more, so it works out to be a pretty good bargain.

Great idea🏽🏽

Camilo Diaz

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Although it mantains some nasty bugs regarding iCloud Music Library (meta data all over the place), the Family plan and Siri integration makes the deal for me. However, this last few days Apple Music decided not to show album art for various albums I added to my library from their catalogue (meaning, it's not an iCloud Music Library issue), and no amount of deleting/ re-adding of said albums makes the album art appear again (although in the main page for the album, before adding it, the album art shows perfectly). This is as recent as The Force Awakens OST, for example.
I was a premiun subscriber for both Deezer and Spotify in the past (liked the former best), but the concept of Apple Music and the sound quality (aac at 256 is more "musical" than other formats to my taste) sealed the deal.

GatsbyGlen

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I won't be sticking with it, although I do like it. There isn't anything significantly better about it over Google Play which warrants the extra cost, and I get YouTube Red with Google Play. Heck, I might just go back to Android. I figured I'd try to the iPhone once, but as with the music comparison, there isn't anything compellingly better about it. Both platforms will do whatever it is you need to do.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I planning on switching to Apple music but then I forgot to and then I heard about YouTube Red so I am thankful I stayed with Google. As much as I prefer Apple music value wise Google is just better specially when it's $7.99.

Probably ditching Netflix once my $7.99 plan rises in price just cause I don't see much value in it as $9.99 a month when I am paying $11.99 for hulu and $49 a year for Amazon prime ( students)

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Believe it or not, one of the the things that annoys me is the way Google zooms into all the album art. Anyone else feel this way?

GatsbyGlen

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
For anybody on the original plan that costs $7.99 and the $8.99 plan where you get 2 streams on a device at once in HD will become $9.99. My Netflix account says my price is guaranteed until may 2016

Same here, until May 2016. I didn't realize it was going to go up after that. I've been at 7.99 for a long time now.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I decided not to keep it. I didn't use it much...maybe 5 times in the trial period. When I did use it I got "an error occurred" when I would open the app and would have to refresh to make it work. My trial ended yesterday and now the music app doesn't work at all. When I open the app I get nothing but a pic (see below). Nothing else happens. I have 18gb of my own music that I would like to listen to.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451231985.933959.jpg

redbirdsfan

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I decided not to keep it. I didn't use it much...maybe 5 times in the trial period. When I did use it I got "an error occurred" when I would open the app and would have to refresh to make it work. My trial ended yesterday and now the music app doesn't work at all. When I open the app I get nothing but a pic (see below). Nothing else happens. I have 18gb of my own music that I would like to listen to.
View attachment 100138

Yikes, I'd be pissed.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 100138

I would try Google music? You can import your whole iTunes library into it and this keeps it on a third party so it would be easy should you decide if you ever wanna try say Android. Amazon also offers this as well but I don't like the app as much.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I would try Google music? You can import your whole iTunes library into it and this keeps it on a third party so it would be easy should you decide if you ever wanna try say Android. Amazon also offers this as well but I don't like the app as much.

Google Music is great. I could go either way really. My wife is familiar with Apple Music, so that factor alone will probably lock me to the Apple Family Plan once her trial is over. Sometimes I consider subscribing to Google Music again too. There's a lot I really like about it. The ad-free YouTube is a pretty good bonus perk as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit