Just decided to go back to Spotify. I'm so glad I did
    08-18-2016 07:39 AM
    Have NOT tried the subscription I have issues with! I think that should b free the amount of money folks throws at Apple all over the world it should b a courtesy for owing a Apple device! I used iheart and YouTube for the time being...only time I get a chance to listen to music is during my 20 minute commute and once in a while via YouTube during work!

Lol why should it be free? Music is another form of art and art is something you pay for.... I used to buy cds because I don't feel the desire to use "other" things.
    08-18-2016 11:36 AM
    I understand, however, companies are in business to provide products and services at a profit. It's the same with individuals selling personal items via a yard sale. Those folks are, on their own accord, buying Apple products and services. Some are doing it because the products and services fit their needs whereas others are doing just because. Apple, is not forcing anyone to purchase anything from them. A subscription service would not be beneficial to you under the circumstances, in my opinion. I still have two more kids still in school, and their at the age where music is their life, so to speak, so having a subscription meets my needs - at least for the time being....
    I for one am no apple slave but I just happen to like their products... Apple music is on both Android and iOS so I can easily switch devices.

Music I love listening to and if I'm not working or in classes I am listening to music. Music for me can be an escape and it works well for me.
    08-18-2016 11:39 AM
    I'm out on the first flight available. I'm only using it now because of how it ties with iOS and considering I can't remove the application it only makes sense. But I plan on either going back Tidal or Spotify.

The one thing that may keep me tied is the fact that I'm on the family plan with my wife, son and I let my parents join in. So they are all tied to it and don't do well with change.
    08-18-2016 11:42 AM
    I'm out on the first flight available. I'm only using it now because of how it ties with iOS and considering I can't remove the application it only makes sense. But I plan on either going back Tidal or Spotify.

The one thing that may keep me tied is the fact that I'm on the family plan with my wife, son and I let my parents join in. So they are all tied to it and don't do well with change.
    Honestly I love how integrated Apple music is with siri, Car play and etc and is a major selling point for me. If my issues with Google Music keeps up I might very well switch.
    08-18-2016 05:15 PM
    I'm a subscriber since day one and can't imagine use an other service.

I have tried other services as well, but they just didn't feel right for me.
    Spotify with their dark UI, the many bugs Google Music had at the moment made me itch.
    08-18-2016 08:47 PM
    Apple Music works well for me. Always something different to listen to.
    09-07-2016 06:07 PM
    We love Apple Music. I have the family plan and we all have our own playlists and songs. Using my iTunes gift card balance to pay for it I also get a 20% discount. I buy the cards in bulk when they go on sale.
    09-10-2016 09:24 AM
    09-11-2016 11:42 AM
    I cancelled 2 months ago.
    What did you decide to use?
    09-11-2016 03:07 PM
    I've decided to use it. Keeping Google for YouTube red but I'll be using apple music for my music needs.
    09-11-2016 03:12 PM
    No, 120 a year, are you barmy ?
    09-12-2016 04:18 AM
    Have Apple launched a Linux client yet? Until they do, it's simply not an option for me.
    09-13-2016 07:07 AM
    sticking with it with family plan, but i hate new apple music interface -_-
    09-17-2016 07:17 AM
    I'm leaving Apple Music for good once my subscription expires this month. I don't like the way Apple Music changes the album art on all my non-tunes music. Music files that I've ripped in my preferred format, added my own cover art, and synced from my Mac to iPhone should be left alone by Apple Music. Sadly, that's just the way Apple Music works, and you take it or leave it. So I'm leaving it. I have switched back to Spotify and I'm not missing Apple Music at all.
    09-26-2016 05:42 PM
    I'm a Beats 1 nut, honestly. I get so much out of that channel
    09-29-2016 10:42 PM
    I still love Apple Music. But only because it fulfils my lifetime dream of being able to think of almost any song, and then get to hear it almost immediately.

That's my entire use case. I asked Siri to play something, Siri plays it.

It's the future.
    Tartarus and AustinIllini like this.
    09-29-2016 11:25 PM
    I still love Apple Music. But only because it fulfils my lifetime dream of being able to think of almost any song, and then get to hear it almost immediately.

That's my entire use case. I asked Siri to play something, Siri plays it.

It's the future.
    Who's sticking with Apple Music?-img_0011.jpg
    Tartarus likes this.
    10-01-2016 12:52 AM
143 ... 456