Who's sticking with Apple Music?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering who's staying and why or why not? I'm debating going back to it once my Google music sub is nearing it's end since I didn't want to pay for 2 subs at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Not sticking with it. I prefer to buy my music and listen to what I like. I see no reason to pay for a service. I have a large enough library to last months. Besides I enjoy listening to the plain old FM radio. Not necessarily the commercials, but I do enjoy the radio personalities.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I canceled my google sub and will be sticking with Apple Music.

I was planning but there has been a few quirks with the app that is making me rethink about it for now. Music keeps on pausing and random times is one such issue.

I'll be deciding around the middle of the month if I want to use it instead of Google music

smoledman

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I might end up renewing it because a certain favorite artist of mine only has their entire catalog of band + solo material on Apple Music and nowhere else. Alas, I wish MusixMatch worked with Google Music as that is my main service.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Decided to continue my subscription as well haven't had any issues and I love the complete integration with my phone versus something like spotify or rdio.

The Lannisters send their regards

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Definitely going to continue my subscription. Has anyone noticed the my music tab has moved from the far right to the far left ?

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Decided to continue my subscription as well haven't had any issues and I love the complete integration with my phone versus something like spotify or rdio.

The Lannisters send their regards

Yeah that part I like but the issues I had with it is questioning which one should I use. Also not wanting music to bill be now was also a factor for me waiting. I have Netflix and hulu billing me now and wwe network last week and I want to spread them out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Definitely not sticking to it. $125.88 a year not worth it. I rather put my own music on my phone, music that I will actually enjoy listening. If the prices were like in China $1.57 a month, I would for sure stick with it. Plus apple music uses a lot of data so if I'm in car I am not connected to wifi this is where I listen to most music so streaming is not a thing for me. Yes I know I can put the music for offline listening but I can do that on my own without apple music.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
We are keeping it. We do not buy much music anymore so this works great for my family. They love it and it does what I need so we are in.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yeah that part I like but the issues I had with it is questioning which one should I use. Also not wanting music to bill be now was also a factor for me waiting. I have Netflix and hulu billing me now and wwe network last week and I want to spread them out

Won't renew Apple Music but I will never ever cancel my WWE Network subscription.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Won't renew Apple Music but I will never ever cancel my WWE Network subscription.

LOL? I have Google music so it's not like I'm not using a music service....I also not sure if I want apple or Google yet. I'm just waiting until the 15th when my Google sub renews to decide which one to choose

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I've cancelled mine. For unknown reasons, songs continually get randomly deleted from my device and playlists. And not just once. Several times now I have spent time building playlists with Apple Music and downloading them for offline viewing. Works great, until... Boom, half of them are gone for no reason and the only way to get them back is go find them again... if you can remember everything you had put in the list. How hard can it be to save and keep songs in a playlist? Apparently too difficult for Apple Music.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't even done my trial period yet. If I could do this without having to switch to Family Sharing, I might. But I don't want Family Sharing.