Who's sticking with Apple Music?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm a big fan of Apple Music. Over time I believe they will make the app more intuitive, but for now, I love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna go with Spotify. Its free with my phone plan for 2 years plus Apple Music randomly pauses or takes forever to start sometimes whereas spotify is always instant skips. Just don't see the point in paying for it at the moment.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I decided to cancel my subscription just to see if I would really miss it. I didn't even think of it until two days later when when Siri told me I didn't have access to a song because I had added it in Apple Music. Needless to say, I'm now a paid Apple Music subscriber!

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I stay w/ apple music for now. Hopefully it will available soon for android before google music available in my country. And better management of buffering, better activities playlist & update wished as well

Posted via the iMore App for Android

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
For now sticking but also keeping Spotify. I may bail on Apple Music in the near future. I like the integration but I think I prefer Spotify...

LewLew23

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
My trial isn't up until December, but I might keep it for the fact that Apple Music has a vast K-Pop library, unlike Spotify which barely has any K-Pop on it. This is the biggest factor for me.

Plus, who doesn't love saying "Hey Siri, play VIVID by Ailee" and it just starts? :p

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I just don't like that you can't listen to your music that you have purchased and downloaded if you don't have a Internet connection.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I just don't like that you can't listen to your music that you have purchased and downloaded if you don't have a Internet connection.

I'm pretty positive when you click on the 3 dots either next to the song or album there a a option to make the song available offline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Anything purchased from the iTunes Store can always be downloaded to computer, synced to a device and played with no internet connection needed.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I hate to say that I signed up for the trial and never really utilized it. I guess I was still trying to get an understanding of that and how it differs from the fact that I already pay $25 a year for MusicMatch. Not sure at the moment if I'm going to renew.

ararso

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
The only reason why I'm not staying with Apple Music is because my new carrier Rogers offered me free Spotify for 2 years once the two years is up I'm gonna evaluate Apple's progression with Apple Music.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The only reason why I'm not staying with Apple Music is because my new carrier Rogers offered me free Spotify for 2 years once the two years is up I'm gonna evaluate Apple's progression with Apple Music.

I want Spotify free for two years :(

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm sticking with Apple Music love it I've tried all the other streaming services and Apple Music works best for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ 64Gb using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711