Apple Music Streaming Cache?

DQSooner

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
We moved to T-Mobile this week and I've been streaming music on my iPhone 6s while in my car since T-Mobile doesn't charge data for music streaming. This morning, I was checking my phone settings and in Settings>General>About, it showed I had 32 songs on my phone but when I checked the music app, it didn't show any. I cleared the cache by turning ICloud Music Library off and back on (Settings>Music) and checked again. It now shows one song in Settings>General>About and for the life of my, I can't figure out what it is. Nothing shows up as being downloaded in the Music app so I'm curious. Anyone else ever see this or have any thoughts on what is causing it? I appreciate it!

David

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Go to Settings...General...Storage...Manage Storage...Music... if there's something there, see if you can delete it.

DQSooner

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! I just checked it and music doesn't even show up as having anything in the storage so I guess it's just a quirk in the system that it shows songs in the about section even if they aren't actually being stored on the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice