Missing "My Music" after rebuilding iPhone
I rebuilt my iPhone 6+ from scratch, upgraded to ios9 last night. I had iCloud Music Library enabled before my rebuild, but post rebuild, there is no sign of the music I had downloaded. Any ideas how I can get my songs back?
- 09-19-2015, 08:34 AM #2
- 09-19-2015, 08:52 AM #4
- 09-19-2015, 11:17 AM #5
Re: Missing "My Music" after rebuilding iPhone
If you are saying you erased all settings and data, i.e. started your iPhone as a new device and your music shows in the music app but none of it is avalaible for offline use, that's how it supposed to work. If you are saying no music shows in your music app at all, I would keep doing as Tartarus has said and keep trying to disable, reboot, and enable iCloud music library.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2015, 09:38 PM
- By eh-up in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2015, 12:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2015, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2015, 07:30 AM
- By sali27 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 06:07 AM