- iMore Newbie
- 42 Posts
Apple Music keeps on asking for subscription.
Over the last few days when I try to stream a new song on Apple Music the song won't play and the Subscribe for the service screen pops up. I've already subscribed for the service and the only solution to the problem is to hard reset the phone, after this the service goes back to normal. Anyone experiencing this? Any suggestion on how to fix it?
Everything was normal until 3 days ago.
- 09-01-2015, 03:14 AM #2
- 09-01-2015, 10:31 AM #3
- 09-01-2015, 11:14 AM #4
Re: Apple Music keeps on asking for subscription.
ya it happens to me as well, so annoying, and recently, applemusic loading is very very very very slow, i have no issues on my connection or wifi, it just slow
anyone has solution for this ?
- 09-01-2015, 11:19 AM #5
- 09-01-2015, 11:25 AM #6
- 09-03-2015, 10:30 AM #7
- By Microcosmos in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2015, 08:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2015, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2015, 06:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2015, 02:40 AM
- By thomasliveshere in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2015, 11:42 PM