Unable to download song error

David Quirk

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download music for offline listening? I'm getting it literally hundreds of times when trying to download a playlist of around 2500 songs. It's my only issue with Apple Music so far but it's a big one.....IMG_0105.jpg

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd try rebooting your phone. Also, have you had this error happen more than once? If it has, I'd contact Apple or go to the Apple Store. If not, I'd just wait and try again in a few hours or so.

DarkCutter

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi David & Apple_iOS
Some users are able & unable to download songs offline is because some of Apple Services are down. I was also wondering why the same thing was happening to me, started happening since 7:50AM MDT here in Canada.

Here's what's currently down
App Store
Apple Music
Apple TV
iBook Store
iTunes in The Cloud
iTunes Match
iTunes Store
iTunes U
Mac App Store
OS X Software Update
& Volume Purchase Program

Last edited:

DarkCutter

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi David & Apple_iOS
Some users are able & unable to download songs offline is because some of Apple Services are down. I was also wondering why the same thing was happening to me, started happening since 7:50AM MDT here in Canada.

Here's what's currently down
App Store
Apple Music
Apple TV
iBook Store
iTunes in The Cloud
iTunes Match
iTunes Store
iTunes U
Mac App Store
OS X Software Update
& Volume Purchase Program

Follow Up
All Apple Services have been restored and are now up & running

DQSooner

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I've tried rebooting several time with no luck and then this morning while I was trying to download the remainder of the playlist, all of the songs suddenly deleted. May have to visit the Apple Store tomorrow if it continues. There is a big discussion on this issue on the Apple Discussion boards so I hope they are made aware of it soon. Pretty frustrating....

DQSooner

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
UPDATE-spent about an hour on the phone with Apple tonight and it seems like Apple Music can't handle trying to download large playlists without it gumming up the process. I ended up splitting my playlist into smaller ones (200 tracks or less) and so far it seems to be working fine. Not perfect but it works....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73