Why does it keep telling me insufficient funds I thought this was free for 3 months?

Stacy Nolan

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Why does it keep telling me insufficient funds I thought this was free for 3 months

Right at the beginning when you get to choose which one I chose the individual after that it ask for my Apple ID password then after that it pops up insufficient funds I thought this app was free it's really aggravating

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why does it keep telling me insufficient funds I thought this was free for 3 months

The Music Service? Apple will check the validity of your payment method on file before proceeding.., you may need to make sue your payment method on file with your AppleID is indeed viable.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why does it keep telling me insufficient funds I thought this was free for 3 months

Correct, they want a valid payment method so they can start auto-billing you in case you want to keep it or worst case you forget to cancel as many users will likely do. I personally do not keep an active CC on my iTunes account, prefer to add GC as needed.