Why is Apple Music so expensive after the trial?

I

iMore Question

Why is Apple Music so expensive after the trial

I don't know about you guys but I feel like Apple Music is so expensive after the trial. Why though? Why does it cost so much when the trial is over?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why is Apple Music so expensive after the trial

Apple has overhead/infrastructure costs to provide the service and rights/licenses to pay for to stream, and of course they have to make a profit for shareholders...

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

A single user is in line with the other services. And the Family plan is a bargain in my opinion.

crankerchick

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site

$9.99 is the same price as all of the other comparable services. The family plan is cheaper than the competition. How much do you think is reasonable?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

Its comparable to other streaming services. And I can have my family use it for 14.99. That's a savings 😜

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I don't know about you guys but I feel like Apple Music is so expensive after the trial. Why though? Why does it cost so much when the trial is over?

I don't see $10/month as an extravagant amount. It seems to be the going rate. And if you factor in the family plan (up to 6 users for $15), it's down to $2.50/month per user. Not what I would call "so expensive".

PRozanec

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
If you never intend to use but pay, it's expensive. If you use it any reasonable amount of time per day, it's an immense bargain.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

I don't think Apple Music is too expensive, but I'm not going to pay for renting music.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77