Apple Music, Family Sharing, iCloud Music Library?

TRICKorDEVICE

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Alright, my family and I are all set up on Apple Music with Family Sharing turned on. The issue is that all of the CD's I ripped or content I purchased from Amazon is not on my wife's iCloud music library. If I were to log out of my Apple ID on iTunes on my PC, and then log in under my wife's Apple ID, theoretically it should match/upload the content to her iCloud music library. Then I could log out and log back into mine. For example we owned all The Beatles on CD, so I had previously ripped them, and then Apple music added them to my cloud. So now I can listen to the Beatles through Apple music. I want my wife to have the same experience.

Has anyone tried this? I'm not at the comp for awhile, so can anyone confirm this works? Thoughts on this method?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
No, I have not tried this. I try to keep things really simple--even if it costs me more. Hopefully someone else will have some input soon.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So I am not sure about today, but I used to have Match and when I logged in from my rMBP it uploaded all of that music, then when I logged in from my Windows PC it uploaded that music as well.

I no longer have Match because we now stream everything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711