- iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
Apple Music, Family Sharing, iCloud Music Library…
Alright, my family and I are all set up on Apple Music with Family Sharing turned on. The issue is that all of the CD's I ripped or content I purchased from Amazon is not on my wife's iCloud music library. If I were to log out of my Apple ID on iTunes on my PC, and then log in under my wife's Apple ID, theoretically it should match/upload the content to her iCloud music library. Then I could log out and log back into mine. For example we owned all The Beatles on CD, so I had previously ripped them, and then Apple music added them to my cloud. So now I can listen to the Beatles through Apple music. I want my wife to have the same experience.
Has anyone tried this? I'm not at the comp for awhile, so can anyone confirm this works? Thoughts on this method?
- 07-07-2015, 07:17 AM #2
- 07-07-2015, 08:11 AM #3
Re: Apple Music, Family Sharing, iCloud Music Library…
So I am not sure about today, but I used to have Match and when I logged in from my rMBP it uploaded all of that music, then when I logged in from my Windows PC it uploaded that music as well.
I no longer have Match because we now stream everything.
- By Judson50 in forum MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2015, 10:01 PM
- By Constrz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2015, 10:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2015, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2015, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2015, 05:07 PM