- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iCloud Music Library broke my local iTunes library
I enabled iCloud Music Library on 10.10.4 this morning. After a few minutes of syncing, almost all of my local tracks had a cloud with an x icon next to them, and most of my playlists had a lot of their songs missing. I also noticed that it had deleted the local copies of a lot of my tracks.
I restored the whole iTunes folder from a previous backup and I am back where I stated, but is there any way to sign up for this and not break my local library? It may be relevant that I signed up for Apple Music on my iPhone before I launched iTunes on 10.10.4
- 07-01-2015, 02:00 AM #2
Re: iCloud Music Library broke my local iTunes library
Try turning off iCloud music library from settings>music. after that sync your iPhone with your iTunes account.
after sync is complete again turn on the iCloud music library and chose option merge. it will retain all the data..
- By Closingracer in forum iOS 8Replies: 33Last Post: 07-08-2015, 12:48 PM
- By Suggs68 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 10Last Post: 07-02-2015, 03:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2015, 11:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2015, 09:12 PM
- By nicohockey9 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2015, 09:07 PM