Who else is excited about Apple Music?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
First it doesn't use that much data, even less for the folks that have T-mobile because T-mobile doesn't count streaming music against your data plan. Second what you own, you own. Download and play your music library as you always have ...

As long as I can play my purchased songs offline and am not required to have iTunes Match I'm good.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am not exactly sure how iTunes Match fits in with Apple Music. You don't need it to set up playlists though. You have access to the whole iTunes library with Apple Music so I don't see why you need iTunes Match unless you have music not found on iTunes that you want to access anywhere. Maybe a concert or something that would not be found on iTunes.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I'm not paying $9.99 each month for streaming music. I just want things like they are. And I don't care about Beats 1 with some hip hop DJ.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not paying $9.99 each month for streaming music. I just want things like they are. And I don't care about Beats 1 with some hip hop DJ.

Then don't pay it. Sounds like you just want to play your music and only your music. That's fine. You can do that and don't have to subscribe to a thing. Save your music to your device and you can play it from there. You won't need any subscription for that.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not excited one bit. I won't even try out the three months free. I have never paid for any streaming services and i'm not about to start now.

I can't remember the last time I listened to music on my iPhone either, to be honest.

Back in the UK, I have in excess of 40,000 songs ripped to my computer from CDs. I spent several months ripping them after I got out of hospital a few years back after a serious motorbike accident and had to sit very still and recuperate, so had nothing better to do. My musical tastes are pretty eclectic and I guarantee that I have everything I need already on my computer for when I want to listen to music, which I do pretty much whenever i'm sat there, if i'm not watching a movie (I ripped all my DVDs too).

Now of course I am based out here in Los Angeles and I brought a terabyte of music with me on a hard drive which I had added to the NAS on my buddy's system so I can stream it to my shiny new Mac or his hifi system from that. The Amp on his hifi cost him $10,000 and the bass speaker alone cost him $15,000, to give you some idea of the sort of insanely high quality kit we have here.

I don't listen to music whilst I am out as I am either driving in an unfamiliar city and want to devote all my attention to that (a shame a lot of other drivers here in LA don't do the same as i've seen some shameful displays of 'driving') or I am otherwise busy.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Not excited at all, I have pretty much all music I need on my library .. I'm not into streaming music..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods