Best headphones for apple music quality

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So hard to answer that question. All depends on your taste. I personally like the beats line. Some prefer Bose. I would recommend trying a few out in the store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like and use BOSE. Ears are like eyes, no two pair alike. They make many different styles of glasses and earphones/earbuds because of this reason, Its hard to say which is best for each person.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've tried Beats, but didn't like the sound. Too much bass for me. The Blue Tiger Soundtrax headphones sound good to me, and they're not that expensive. About $100 or less at Amazon. I've picked up earbuds at Dollar General for $10 that sounded nice.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I love my Grain Audio iehp's. They have a decent amount of bass, but it doesn't drown out the rest of the sound profile.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I have The Audio Technica M40, they go for about 99 and the sound is AMAZING, really flat , well balanced sound, all reviews out there praise them for the quality sound, the downside is that they are kind of big, although not heavy at all.
I use them mostly at home and when I travel ( airport, planes ), I wouldn't use them for outdoors walking or running.. These are studio headphones and for the price you're really not gonna find better quality sound.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2