- iMore Intermediate
- 114 Posts
Retina MacBook vs MacBook Pro
I'm a student and I don't do anything power-intensive, however I watch a lot of YouTube videos and care about speakers, display, and battery life, both have the same display, the MacBook has better speakers but the MacBook Pro has better battery life in terms of video playback, plus the charger on the MacBook Pro is much better and it has more ports (which i don't need but it's always good in case) but the MacBook is fanless, thinner, lighter and has more base storage. But the MacBook Pro seems more durable. I know this is really confusing and I'm confused as well as to what to buy, please help.
- 04-26-2016, 02:40 PM #2
Re: Retina MacBook vs MacBook Pro
The MacBook seems great for most users and its small footprint is awesome. However the pricing is too close to the Pro in my opinion. The Pro has a more capable processor in the event you do decide to do more intensive tasks with it.
- By boltz82 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 05-29-2016, 08:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2016, 02:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2016, 05:51 AM
- By Malek Yamout in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2016, 08:43 AM