- 04-23-2016, 08:13 AM #2
- 04-23-2016, 08:20 AM #3
Re: Retina MacBook or MacBook Pro
Both models have an aluminum shell so they're both just as susceptible to scratches. Speck has some really nice covers for MacBook. I suggest checking them out if you're worried. The Pro is slightly thicker because its components are thicker. I wouldn't equate that to be more or less fragile than the thinner MacBook.
As @TripleOne mentioned, we are expecting some new model announcements, probably at WWDC in June. I'm interested to see what Apple does with its MacBook lineup. I wouldn't be surprised to see the MacBooks come down in price, possibly absorbing the Air lineup. Of course, we won't know anything for sure until Apple makes an announcement.
- By mc511 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2016, 08:35 AM
- By komal-commute in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2016, 11:11 AM
- By metreece in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2016, 07:26 PM
- By Leonardo Eduardo Lezameta Medina in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2016, 07:19 PM
- By Malek Yamout in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2016, 06:35 PM