- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Regular MacBook Pro vs RMBP
Let's beat this dead horse some more. Looking at buying one of these 2 models. I like the idea of upgrades that can be done to regular but I seem like I'm cheating myself out of brand new retina awesomeness. Share your opinions and comments please!
- 05-15-2015, 07:17 AM #2
Re: Regular MacBook Pro vs RMBP
Talking about 13" I assume? If so it's no contest. The 13" Non-retina is using several generations old hardware. It hasn't been refreshed in over 2 years. That's the killer right there. It's a budget meant for education and bulk purchasing. You could get a 13" retina refurb for almost the same price. Even a 13" Air would be a better option. Unless you're on an extremely tight budget and need a non-SSD, I'd strongly recommend to stay away from it.
- 05-15-2015, 09:22 AM #3
- 05-15-2015, 10:21 AM #5
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum MacBook ProReplies: 15Last Post: 07-01-2015, 03:48 PM
- By xNeezzy in forum MacBook AirReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2015, 11:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 12:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2015, 05:40 PM
- By Hendri kusliawan in forum MacBook AirReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2015, 08:26 AM