Safari only guest mode?
Hey guys, I recently noticed that when using guest mode, it's only allowing access to Safari. I let my sister use it and it froze, and without access to anything else I had no way of exiting and going back to the admin account. Not sure when it was enabled, but I would like to turn it off so that it doesn't restart the laptop every time and so I don't have issues like I just did.
Already looked in accessibility and security/privacy in system preferences with no luck. Anyone know where I would find that option?
- 10-29-2014, 11:26 PM #2
- 10-30-2014, 07:45 AM #3
- 10-30-2014, 03:35 PM #5
- 10-30-2014, 05:14 PM #7
- 01-04-2015, 06:21 PM #9iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Safari only guest mode?
Check and see if you have File Vault enabled. I had that same problem a few days ago. Go to system preferences/users and groups, unlock and click on guest account, it says that if FileVault is turned on guest users can only access safari. Hope this helps.
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 55Last Post: 08-08-2015, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 06:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2014, 12:41 PM
- By Claire Faulkes in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2014, 08:52 AM