- iMore Beginner
- 62 Posts
Macbook Pro with Retina or Macbook Air?
I am supposed to get a new laptop for Christmas, and I was wondering whether I should get the Air or the Pro with Retina Display.
I am a high school student and would use the Mac for general browsing, watching movies, YouTube, some social media, some photo and video editing, and playing some games such as FPS ones. I don't know why, but I've always had this 'attachment' to the Pro, and I am thinking about getting the Pro over the Air as the dimensions are close. Would anyone be able to tell me what the benefits of each of the Macs are?
- 10-17-2014, 06:30 AM #2
- 10-17-2014, 06:31 AM #3
- 10-17-2014, 06:51 AM #4
Re: Macbook Pro with Retina or Macbook Air?
Either one should fit your needs, This may help with comparing to two.
MacBook Air vs. MacBook Pro: Which laptop should you get? | iMore
- 10-17-2014, 10:48 PM #5
- By Closingracer in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-23-2014, 05:22 AM
- By Apple_iOS in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 29Last Post: 10-19-2014, 09:53 AM
- By amosque57 in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2014, 03:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2014, 02:46 AM